6/271-285 Tenth Street, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 6/271-285 Tenth Street, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0408 214 360
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Where this beautifully kept townhouse resides, facing 10th Street opposite Sunraysia Resort
* It has a well tended garden at the front, with ramp access to the front door, and zero maintenance covered area out the back
* There is a spacious open lounge and a meals area adjoining the kitchen
* Featuring lots of storage (including a walk in robe to the main bedroom), ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, and solar heated hot water system
* If you are over 50 and looking for security, companionship and a great lifestyle - then this well maintained, low maintenance home is ideal
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Over 50's Living
Walk in robe to main
BIR to bedroom 2
Electric cook top and electric oven
Bathroom (semi en suite to main bedroom)
Ducted reverse cycle
Solar hot water
Ramp access to front door
Carport with auto door
Blueboard construction / colourbond roof
Access to the complex's amenities
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Being a Mildura resident for most of my life, I have great local knowledge and having worked in the banking industry, been a senior property manager for over 10 years and owned/operated a business with my husband Steve, have all helped provide a solid background for the Real Estate industry.
Family is my first priority - My husband Steve and I are proud parents of two children James and Laura and six grandchildren - Sienna, Blair, Oscar, Oliver, Chloe and Harry. I enjoy good food and wine, a great book, going to the movies and love to get away with family and friends.
I have a strong track record in both sales and property management and a level of professionalism that gives me the edge and rewards my clients.
Due to my integrity, work ethic, professional manner and commitment to the Real Estate Industry, in 2006 George Collie chose to appoint me as a partner in the business. Since this appointment we have grown from strength to strength and I'm proud to be a part of First National Collie and Tierney.